Jerk Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jerk Brigade

You are now an honorary jerk, act accordingly.

4 posters

Recruitment

Rivity
    Rivity
    Admin
    Admin

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  Rivity Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:51 pm

I guess it is mandatory now and we are left with no choice. We need to get some replacements. Most geared 80s will be running in different guilds so it will be difficult. There are always new 80s though. And if they don't have the beans we can get them geared up for 10 mans and go from there. Will be a slow process. I will do as much as I can. If you see some 80s running around in Dalaran ask them if they want to join and drop the web address their way. Here's hoping for the best. I am very eager to do end-game content.
    Cragus
    Cragus
    Scrub
    Scrub

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  Cragus Fri May 01, 2009 5:48 pm

I believe me and you are the only ones interested in raiding my good chum. Theresa and Josh aren't sounding too enthused and Jay and Risto are just in the guild to hang out and go wherever we tell them. I'm not going anywhere without you, but I think we may have to consider bringing our mains to a raiding guild if we want to tackle Ulduar with anybody that wants to get past the first boss. It sucks cock for sure, but we're more or less out of options.
    Thasaer
    Scrub
    Scrub

Post  Thasaer Tue May 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Me and Josh are down for expanding! I was even gonna ask you if I could start inviting people, I'm sick of pugs. And I'm sick of having to find a group to go in. - Theresa
    Camelfish
    Camelfish
    Scrub
    Scrub

Post  Camelfish Fri May 22, 2009 3:44 pm

80 druid and mage looking for guild

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:38 pm