Jerk Brigade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jerk Brigade

You are now an honorary jerk, act accordingly.

2 posters

Read This- We lost some of the best

Rivity
    Rivity
    Admin
    Admin

Read This- We lost some of the best Empty Read This- We lost some of the best

Post  Rivity Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

We lost three of our best to another guild. I am a little disappointed and hurt you guys left. Hell, I would do the same thing if everyone else agreed to go, but they are not. So I am sticking with the Jerks to try and build up a raiding base. Will has already said he does not have the time to lead a real guild, and I don't think anyone else does either. But if we get some people we can trust they can help us out.
    I can understand why you left, but it's kind of a slap in the face. But I hold no regret, still love you guys. Wish you would have stayed though, we were just getting somewhere.
    All seems kind of sudden.
    Anyway, I have my hopes. We will get some new people and show them the ways of the Jerk.
    mhamudali
    mhamudali
    Scrub
    Scrub

Read This- We lost some of the best Empty Re: Read This- We lost some of the best

Post  mhamudali Sat May 02, 2009 4:10 am

i understand that you feel disappointed and i am sorry if i let you down but we did it for a good reason. the way the guild was setup for the moment was not conducive to progression into ulduar. that is the sole reason for the move and not to disrespect the jerks in any way. we are in there learning the fights and we will be running with you guys until everyone is ready to get in there and take that fucker down. we are still jerks!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:12 pm